Reading books with your child or students is an excellent way to work on improving vocabulary skills, as well as receptive and expressive language skills. Check out some of these books to read with your child prior to Easter. Remember to ask your child questions about the story to check for comprehension. You can also ask your child to point to specific objects in the pictures (e.x. Show me the carrot). Have your child tell you about his favorite part of the story after reading the book. Continue reading to find out the best Easter books for language development.
10 Best Easter Books
1. Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
2. Happy Easter, Mouse!
3. Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt
4. Llama Llama Easter Egg
5. The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
6. There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick
7. Happy Easter, Little Critter
8. The Great Easter Race
9. Happy Easter, Pout Pout Fish
10. It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny
For more Easter activities check out 3 Easter Activities for Language Development.